Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Reasons why I like Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Okay, so at first, I was pretty neutral about this character. 
BUUUUT, I quickly learned to love her. Here are some reasons why Mami Tomoe is my favoriete blonde anime character: 

1 ~ Once u make the contract, u lose your humanity, right? Mami was an exception. She was the true "irregularity" of the series. She managed to keep her sanity throughout her short amount of screentime in the series no matter what occurred. Despite everything, she was TRULY human. 

2 ~ She was a kind, considerate, and caring person who did everything she could to defend the general populace. 

3 ~ Her scripts were exceptionally written. "I won't be alone anymore." ? Enough said. 

4 ~ She had awesome fight scenes and transformations and a very fitting character theme song. 

5 ~ She pretended to be cool about things when really, nothing was okay. Honestly, her life sucked. I could seriously relate to that. And I'm a real sucker for relatable characters. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates